12.3.11

14 not-so-basic Facts About Me

Okay, 2nd challenge! xD
What I've to do is write 14 not-so-basic-facts about me. Yesh, let's start!
~

  1. It's sooooo hard for me to wake up early in the morning. I need a somewhat-special-trick to wake me up. Dozen of alarms? Nope. Put the alarm on very high place so I've to jump to reach the alarm? Nope. Waters? Much better.
  2. I like to eat, eat anything. I just can't stop to munch. I need something to be munched! *see a dictionary* o-o
  3. I hate silences. I need musics! Even when I'm studying. Hey you, yes YOU! Turn on that music!
  4. I love to be in a crowd. I really hate when I'm alone.
  5. Somewhat lazy, I think I am a procrastinator. When I have to do my tasks, I clicked a game icon on my notebook. Does that explain?
  6. I really hate when people ignored me. Trust me, it hurts me more than be hit by a car.
  7. My personal quote is "Life is already hard, so don't make it even harder".
  8. Kinda extravagance, but can be very extravagance if there are items that soooo super-mega-epic-cool-and-purple. Yeah purple. what?
  9. I don't really like kids, especially the fat and the destructive one.
  10. Love chocolates! They are so delicious and addictive I'm gonna die! xD *shot*
  11. I really appreciate togetherness, and my friends. I can't live without both of it.
  12. Regardless point number 3, I can't write something with musics played. I even wrote this with no music at all.
  13. I prefer speak than write. I'm not that good in writing something. When I had so many thoughts inside, I stood in front of mirror, and I spoke o-o
  14. My friends told me that I'm a funny guy, loves to tell jokes. In fact, hey that was me. xD
So, there are my 14 not-so-basic facts about me. At first, I think it was easy, trust me. It's hard.
See ya on the next challenge! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment