11.3.11

15 Basic Facts About Me.

Hey there, here I am writing to answer the 1st challenge on my 15 Days Challenge. Well, my 1st challenge is I must write 15 basic facts about me. Well, it's a basic facts, so I'll only write the basic right?
It's easy.
I think.
~

  1. My name is Audi Eka Prasetyo. Yeah, I told my name. It's basic right?
  2. I played soccer, basketball, volleyball. In short, I like sports.
  3. White, black, and purple are my favorite. It used to be white, black, and blue, but then purple.
  4. My favorite food is, err~ everything? lol
  5. I usually spends my spare time with my friends, or with my laptop, playing games or do something pointless.
  6. I wear big frame glasses. The one that ugly betty wears. But that didn't make me a nerd. I don't even a nerd. D'oh~
  7. My blood type is an AB. Is it important that I told this?
  8. I'm a casual guy. I wore t-shirt and jeans to college.
  9. I really wanted a car so bad. Somebody kind enough to buy me one?
  10. I have cats in my house. Most of them are too lazy to chase rats or moving objects. Are they really cats? I love animals by the way. xD
  11. I love to sing, but...
  12. I played drums, and guitar. But not too good at guitar. Am learning.
  13. I'm not a tall guy, I am 165 cm tall, and that's not tall. So, should I say that I'm 165 cm short?
  14. I'm really really talkative. You should prepare a couple of ear buds if you can't handle my talks. lol
  15. (finally the last! Gosh, it's so hard) I love to watch movies! I can watch couple of movies when holidays.
Well, I take my words that say "it's easy" back. It's really hard to tell 15 basic facts about me. I can't even imagine how long will I take to write the 2nd challenge. Oh *shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment