3.2.11

Song works like a moodlets ring

I really want to say my BIG APPRECIATION for Bruno Mars.

Today, I watched Glee 8th episode and I was so never-happier-than-before. All the things like bride, flowers, suites, smiles, and especially the songs.
Somehow, that songs made a smile on my face, reminded me about how beautiful life will be. Maybe you wonder what are these songs?These songs are :
Just the way you are, and Marry you
Soon after that, I put just that songs on my playlist and keep them repeated. It's a magic. How songs can actually change your mood. Even though I'm not as sorrow as yesterday before I watched the episode, now I'm really overjoyed.

Now I'm waiting for someone to come in my life. Wonder when?

Don't tell me you don't know who is Bruno Mars. *shot*

No comments:

Post a Comment