27.1.11

R U in da Mood?

So many dust in here, isn't it?
Anyway, it has been a very long time since I posted my last writing here. Hmm, why? I don't know either. Even I already had a memo that noted every single ideas that come up to my mind, but I still don't get the mood to write in here. So, am I in the mood right now?

That is so a good question.

Simply, the answer is NO.
I have a trouble with my mood. Since last week, I started to get my mood off. Easily get angry, and hate people. Wait, wait. This condition also happened 2 years ago when I was on 11th grade. Yes, at that time I was so a bad temper guy. Got mad and angry easily, destroy things, speeding, and shouted dirty words. Y'know, I still don't get the reason until now. W-H-Y-?
I hate people. I hate crowd. I hate when they are ignoring me. I hate when they are made fun of me. I hate when they were lied to me. It's just not me.
I wonder when I can go back to my original self.
I want me.

I will give you a present if you can bring the old me back.
Or maybe, I should give myself a present so that my old me is going back to me?

.HELL.

1 comment:

  1. all i can say is try to relax for a bit and solve thr problems you're facing.. don't avoid it. if you need someone to vent, just vent cuz it helps more than you think it does.

    ReplyDelete