12.11.11

How to Get Over a Girl You Loved So Much

I have a request from a friend of mine to write about this topic. You may think that this is simple, and you may think that you don't need people's help to move on. Well, agree to disagree. Every people have their own way to move on or to get over a girl/a boy they loved so much. But believe me, getting over your ex or a girl that you loved so much-but-she-didn't-accept-you-as-her-boyfriend is a great dilemma of manhood.

Back to my purpose of writing this. Hmm, actually I write this to relieve my burdens. I admit that I had this kind of problem a few days ago, and guess what? These ways work. This morning, I saw her and his boyfriend walk together, and I didn't feel anything. Well, to be honest my hands were shaking, and trust me, it's better since it''s not my heart was shaking.

Set Up Your Mind
First thing first, keep in your mind that she has gone already. You don't have a chance to be her love anymore.
Stop acting like she was the God's gift to you.
She is not the one you're waiting for. To be honest, bad-mouthing her. Is it too harsh? Well, accept the truth that she-didn't-accept-you is far more harsh than this. Once you set that she is too negative to be yours, move on.

Give Some Spaces
This is really important. You have to must change. No more Mr. Nice Guy who always available for her anytime. Move away from her life. You can't be the old you again for her.
Maybe you said some crap about trying to stay friends, maybe you made some idiot vow to “always be there for each other,” but forget it. Both of you have changed.
That means no chats, no phone calls, no talks, no Facebook, no twitter. The main thing is, do not contact her at any cost. Well, they're not permanent anyway. At least, until you've your feelings under your control. Until you are on the platonic level relationship with her. But please do remember that you can't be that close again with her. You should know when to get close, and when to back off from her.

Talk to Your Friends
Share this problems with your friends. Let them know who is the girl behind this. Mention her name, even though your friends are her friends too, it's okay. By telling them your problems, you've released a megaton of burdens from you and shared it to the others.
But be wary of friends trying to connect you with another person right now, this is not what you need. Simply say, "No, thanks".
You need to be surrounded by people who love you, give you support, and feel empathy toward you. They will help you to see that your self are too worth it for her. You're too nice to be her's.

You aren't Okay with That
Some of you may think like this,
I have to be strong, I must not cry.
 or maybe like this,
I don't want to look pitiful. I have to smile.
well I would like to say I am sorry, you're wrong. Cry if you want to cry. Sing a sad song to forget her. Write a heart-break poem, a song. Write all your feelings down there. You may show it to her if you want to. Do not pretending that you're okay, in fact you're not okay.

Just a last simple statement from me.
When your love line only works one way, that means you're too nice to be her's. She is only worth it to be your friend, not life-mate. Move on, stop putting hopes and expectations toward her. Find your own happiness.
|-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment