6.11.11

FRIEND ZONE

Yes, the post that I have been waiting for a long time. Many thanks to Christopher Zhou who gave me this inspiration.

Have you guys ever been friend zoned? Yeah that sucks and hard to tell your self what to do. Seems like every steps you take are wrong and lead to another problem with YOURSELF. Yes, yourself.
But it depends on why you're being stuck in a friend zone. Is it because (1) you're comfortable with it and really comfortable, or (2) you're pretending to be comfortable?
I will not tell you about option number (1), because I think most people don't have a problem with it. That means, you're really want to be her friend.The (2) problem is what I want to discuss here. Later on, I will share the solutions for the problem.

Friends or Lovers?
Sometimes we have a crush with our friend, even though we've already knew for a long time, but it could happen, couldn't it? Every morning when you wake up from your deep sleep, you think of her. Then, without you realize, you will always think about her until you met her. Your heart rate increases, and you feel so damn happy, nothing to worry about, although you will have an exam in the next one hour. 
Does she feel the same thing that you feel? Does she know what are you feeling right now? My suggestion, don't tell it too late. Tell her soon, that you have this feeling. Confess, and wait for her reactions. She may be surprised and doesn't know what she must do. You will have two answers here, (1)"Why do you suddenly tell me this?" (2)"I'm really sorry. You're the best thing I had in my life. But, I don't have love feelings toward you. I like you as a friend".
Option number (1) means that you're not friend-zoned. Congratulations! Now, approach her as a man, not as her friend, but still keeps your friendship, because believe it or not, your love line is determined from your friendship, and in the end you will have a happy ending with her. Your friend is also your love.

Life is Harsh. Too Harsh.
Option (2) means that you HAVE TO move on. You are not aiming for a friendship here. No matter what you do, or what you've done, I'm sorry, you've been friend-zoned. That means, you should not pretending you're okay when you see her with another guy. You should not pretending that you didn't think of her every minutes. You should not pretending that you're okay when you sacrificed your time, your self for her even though you can't be her's.
there's a saying, "Good guys finish last." ever heard of it? it shows how the better someone is, the less chance they have on romance.
She knows that you're a nice person, too nice for her. That means, you are perfect. She would think that you don't need her to fix you. There is no any reason for her to be there with you. Well, that's a reason.
a more negative view on this would be because they're that good, there's a subconscious insecurity, that they'd make their partner look bad
. . .
now what if they won't take you seriously? well there's a limit to everything, especially if you threaten the friendship they value so much
That's a problem when she is a person who values friendship so much. Friends mean everything to her.
I used to think that I can make this life became my ideal. I realized that I was wrong. This is real life, and life is too harsh. You must do what you must do, don't pretend as if everything is okay, and my this is what I want with my life, even though YOU ARE NOT OKAY WITH THAT. Leave, and never come back unless you've got those feelings under your control. You must be asking a silly question like this, "will I come back to her with the old me?". The answer is no. Both of you have changed, and you can't became what you used to be for her.
We can't blame our self or her. This is not a specific person's fault. The situation made the friend zone itself.
So, here is the thing, what you need to do in order to not in friend zone, if friendship is not what you are looking for.
that means maintaining the right amount of balance--knowing when to get close and to back off, when to be there and to leave them alone.
That is setting your direction. Accept the truth.
if you call yourself friend zoned, then realize it and do (or don't do) something about it. set the direction. take charge.
credits (thx bro!)

No comments:

Post a Comment