14.11.10

Children, pros and cons

Now, I live in my Grandmother's house which there are also my Aunt, Uncle, and their kids. Yes, their kids are the main problem on this post.

So, do you hate children?
Of course not! But, it depends based on the ages of the children themselves. Based on my pretty fool research, children started to act insanely between 3 to 5 years old.
What? Until what years they start to soften themselves?
Don't be too worry, because when they are on 3rd grade, they will be nicer and more kind to us.
Thanks God!
But sometimes, there are some exceptions, what I called "Trouble Makers". Yes, this incredibly annoying and brutal kids are HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED for you that are searching for peace and calm. I don't know when this "Trouble Makers" will be nicer, but I extremely believe from my deepest hard it will take a very long long time.
Oh great, now I can't focus for my sleep.
 Hey, don't worry about that! I have some tips for you when you are facing this kind of kids.
  1. You should lock your door, no matter you're inside or outside, this tricks will help you solve your sleep problems and to tighten your headquarter (read : room) defenses.
  2. Please keep your precious belonging, especially your expensive and memorable items. Such as : computer, mobile phone, your wallet, even your college tasks (yes, I make it bold so you can pay attentions to it). But, I prefer to keep my computer and mobile phone with password.
  3. If they ask you some questions, just say "Yes" or "No" no matter what kind of questions. Believe me, this is very helpful to quicken some boring conversation between you two.
Well, that's some tricks how to deal with "Trouble Makers". I just want to share it with you guys, because I don't want to see you guys are stuck on chaotic situation.

Hope this help! *grind 

No comments:

Post a Comment