29.11.10

Yin and Yang on Every Days

Guess! Where I have been?
Well here are my routes :
Home > UI > LOST > Dvd Hunting > Home
Well, I want to tell you guys about these two things : UI and LOST.
Yeah, LOST.

UI


What I mean here is University of Indonesia.
"Whoa, whoa. Are you just move your college to there?"
Of course not, but I hope that. hahahaha.
Well, I'm here to observe Founder's Trophy Debate Competition. There are so many great debaters there. Ooooh my, I want to be like one of them. How they speak, and how their gesture tell us how great they are, and I hope can learn something from them. Beside that, guess what? I meet my one of my long-time-no-see-friends and she is also a great debater!

Oh and then, I find a cheap and fun way when you wanna eat ice cream!
*a little tips and tricks from me :D
Firstly, you must find someone else who want to share with you. I suggest more than two friends.
Then, rather than you buy a single stick of ice cream, why don't you guys buy one bucket of ice cream, and eat it together? If I calculate that, it cost cheaper than a single stick of ice cream, because it contain A LOT ice creams!
woohoooo~ I love ice cream~





LOST


Enough the fun! Now back to the reality.
I get home around 6 pm and it was already dark outside. I decide not to join Jazz Goes to Campus, despite I'm already tired, I also need to take a rest.
"That's the same you moron"
 Whatever~!
Back to topic, simply I got lost on my way home. Ridiculous eh?

Blame the government who didn't give clear sign board.
FYI, on my way to UI, I just spent 30 minutes, when I go home, I spent more than 1 hour.
Well, UI is on Depok, and my home is on Ciputat. Pretty close eh?
Unfortunately I don't know why I pass Jatinegara and Kramat Jati and those "Jati" things on my way home.
That makes me regret I don't come to Jazz goes to Campus event, *damn.

If you realize and feel enough, there are always Yin and Yang in every days we spent. For example in my case, Yang is when I'm at UI. Of course, Yin is when I got lost. We seem can't run away from those bad things that will happen to us.

Life is like a wheel, sometimes you're up, and sometimes you'll down. You should struggle and keep trying to roll the wheel, so that you're on top again.

No comments:

Post a Comment