11.11.10

It's not the beginning of worlds doom

Hello Ladies and Gents, I come back to the world of blogs.
It doesn't mean that this is the end of the world, well maybe some of you think like this :

"Oh no, he is back! I gotta changes my underwear!"
or maybe something like this :
"Run for your life....! He is going to blog again!"
Okay, I understand how you feel. Just keep following my blog, and you will be safe.

What are the contents of this blog?
Simple, this blog contains letters, words, pictures, and all things that created by the power of technology.

Why I should read this blog?
No, you shouldn't. YOU MUST.

What can I get by reading this blog?
Congratulations! By reading this blog, you just make your lifetime longer~~

Please, be serious...
Okay, okay. I'm trying my best to keep posting here so you can learn a new kind of human like me. It's very absurd blog, but it's meaningful enough to see your smile in front of your screen :))

Because this is, The Power of Laugh and Absurdity. *grind

No comments:

Post a Comment