6.12.10

Believe is not enough, and never enough

Hey guys! Well, I already recovered from my mood and I am doing really well this morning! yeeee~~

Gue mau share cerita ke kalian. Cerita ini gue dapet dari film "The Pursuit of Happiness". Well, if you haven't watch that movie yet, you better hurry! Because that is A-Good movie to watch.

Well, here is the quotes :

One day, there was a man who was drowning, and then a boat came, and the man on the boat said, "Do you need help?" and the man said, "God will save me". Then another boat came and he tried to help him, but he kept on saying, "God will save me", then he drowned and went to heaven. Then the man told God, "God, why didn't you save me?" and then God said, "I sent you two boats, you dummy!"


So, how was the story? The story tried to tell us that on every problems that we face, God always give us a solution. But, our problem is, we don't sure in what kind these solutions will be. All we have to do is not only believe that God will save us, but we have to try and struggle to make us get out from the problem.

You don't want to be called "dummy" right? Especially, called "dummy" by your God? *lol
Oh, and after this, I have to continue my tasks (yes with 'S'), and maybe go to cinema tomorrow?
hoho

p.s : thanks to Janet that makes the 'bad' words before 'mood' changed to 'good'

1 comment:

  1. woah.. i think i didn't do anything.. it's you, pal. not me. haha

    ReplyDelete