28.12.10

Just Another Weaknesses

Before I write this first sentence, I was just looked at the monitor for 5 minutes. Because I didn't really sure what I wanted to write. Tiba-tiba, gue inget sama film ini :


Yeah, Gulliver's Travels. I saw it last night, and that movie taught me so many things. Mungkin, apa yang gue dapet dari film ini bisa jadi pelajaran buat kehidupan gue.

Bisa dibilang gue mirip sama Gulliver. Selalu bikin rencana, punya obsesi, tapi gak bisa buat mewujudkan rencana itu sendiri. Sampai pada akhirnya, gue cuma bisa jalan di tempat. Stuck on one thing, although there are many thing to be done yet.
I don't think I will write down many things on this post. It's just about my weakness. Like Gulliver, in the end he realize that he had done wrong things, and finally he made it. He get the girl, he become a travel writer, and obviously his life is getting better.
Gue berharap gue bisa jadi kayak last-scene-Gulliver.

*actually, I have so many ideas to write, but I don't know why when I faced the monitor, it's just gone away. Maybe I should bring a memo anywhere xD

No comments:

Post a Comment