19.12.10

What a we(a)ek

*drum rolls playing*
Here am I back to blogging again! *har har har har*
Kayaknya udah lebih dari 1 minggu gue gak posting sesuatu yang baru di sini. Nah! Itu dia yang mau gue pasang disini. I think that this week is the hardest week in my life. Macem-macem pengalaman udah gue alami di minggu ini. Berawal dari wajah yang berseri-seri sampai dari wajah shock pasca trauma gara-gara dipalak wanita jadi-jadian (ban-chi).

Ehm but I will write those pansies on my next posts. Yeah, you should be patient with that! *lol*

Yes, it starts on the last sunday...
For you to know, last sunday I was joining a bidding for CSR Project Manager.
"What is CSR?"
Buat kalian yang gak tau apa itu CSR, gue ada beberapa kepanjangan dari kamus gue :

  • Cari Sensasi Rame-Rame (manggil warga sekampung buat nangkep gayus trus digotong rame-rame)
  • Cukup Siti Runbaya (karangan Ramah Surli)
  • Chocolate Sundae Raspberry (paling enak kalau dimakan siang-siang, apalagi kalau dikasih)
Ya, itulah beberapa kepanjangan CSR dari kamus gue sendiri. Kalau mau nambahin sendiri, bisa comment di bawah ya..

Yuk back to topic, capcus...
Actually, CSR here means Corporate Social Responsibility jadi itu semacam program perusahaan dalam membuat suatu event, dimana event itu sendiri tujuannya untuk kebaikan sosial. For example : charity, scholarship, free public library, book donating, etc. Yes, I was on bidding for that Project Manager last week, and unfortunately I didn't get into the second shift. Apa yang gue lakukan dalam proses bidding itu adalah :

  • Googling
  • Research
  • You-Tube-ing
  • Play some games
  • Research again
  • Write an essay
  • Make a presentation
  • Present it
  • Sleep
Yes, and those activities really make me exhausted, and I think I will get some nice deep sleeps after I post this entry. I look like a zombie right now. Not a weak zombie, but a stronger one like Nemesis maybe?

Actually, I didn't sure should I call that "unfortunately" or "fortunately". But the point is that I have tried my best, and this is also a learning process in my life. I realize I learn lot of things from this, and I believe that God knows what is the best for me, and God have prepared a better destiny for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment