8.12.10

I can't learn how to wake up properly

Ehem! I want to tell you a story. It's not about her, it's not about them, but it's about myself, it's about me, and it's about mine.
Since hundred years ago, I have a problem with my sleep. Yes, it's still be my problem until now. I dunno why I have this kind of very problematic problem (if it's not a problem, it's not problematic d'uh). Maybe this is a new kind of disease called Hard-to-wake-up Syndrome. If there are levels from 1 to 4, I will be at level 6. Well, you seemed not really understand how problematic this problem is, and I also have tried really-really-so-many things to cure this disease. Here they are my trials :

1st trials :
I set my alarm in the morning, and I placed it near my pillow, then I sleep. Fortunately, the alarm was tilting. Unfortunately, I kill the alarm with my closed eyes, and continue my sleep. Then, I late for my college.

2nd trials :
I tried to set my alarm sound with my favorite song. On that time, it was from Bruno Mars - Just the way you are. Well, like the 1st trials, I placed it near my pillow, then I sleep. Fortunately, the alarm was tilting and playing the song. Unfortunately, I kill the alarm with my closed eyes, and continue my sleep. Then, I late for my college again.

3rd trials :
Okay, the 3rd trials. I thought if I placed the alarm far from my bed, it will make me conscious from my addictive dream. Well, I placed my alarm on top of the cupboard, across my bed. Well, do you think that I was succeed this time? Think about that again. The alarm was tilting and still playing that Bruno Mars. I got up from my bed, I jumped to get the alarm, I dismissed the alarm, then go to sleep. For sure, I late for my college  again, and very often.

4th trials :
Came to the 4th trials, and what will I did? Guess!
Well, I ask my friends to wake me up thru phone call, and ask them to chat with me about anything. Yeah, when I say 'anything' it means really anything that comes up in their mind, and.....
I wake up and leaving from my dreamland!
Woooohoooo~

Your friends can be your good alarm. They reminds you about things that you had forgotten. Moreover, they wake you up in the morning with their greetings. Even, when you did something wrong, they remind you what you have done is wrong. Remember, we can't live without friends. Everyone on earth needs at least a friend to accompany them undergo their life.

I'm glad I got friends, and you should :)

2 comments:

  1. you copycat! my alarm's is also Bruno Mars's Just The Way You Are!
    And my friend is also my alarm clock! You copycat! D8
    xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. what? copycat? nononono~
    what an accident though,

    ReplyDelete