24.11.11

Somewhere Between Love, Life, and Friendship

I don't know about you guys, let's just be an agree to disagree. I do really want to write this in purpose to share my thoughts about this world. Especially, how this world-reality could affect our emotions, our ways of thinking, our social life, our dateline, our romances, etc. Remember what I have said, agree to disagree.

Two out of Three
In this world, we have to always face a situation where we should choose. Believe me, it sucks to choose. Because you can't choose all the options that are offered. For example, when you are offered to have a breakfast : Toast or Egg? You can't choose all of them. Well, maybe some of you could, but the main idea is to show you that we have to sacrifice one of the option. Later in this post, you will know when you can pick all of the options.
You could only choose two out of three; between Life, Love, or Friendship at this early. But when the time has come, you can choose all of them.
Be realistic, if you think you can manage well all of the them right now, I would say good luck. But in the end, you may sacrifice one of those things; either it's your life, your love story, or friendship. It doesn't seem concrete at the beginning. It will turn out after you realize that you lose something you can't change.

How to grow it back? If it is a person, it's not easy to make him/her back to you. Because when 'LOSE' is mentioned, it's mean it's gone. Yep, gone. But hey, there is a bright side from this lost. If it's not a person but it came from the part of yourself (your desires and passions), cheer up! You are possible to grow it back. Well, look deep inside yourself. You know what yourself need. Have a time for yourself, have fun, do some crazy things, and think that everything will be alright. Try new things that you never tried before. Believe me, if you do it right, congratulations you've just became the better version of you.

Patience does Matters
Remember my quote above? I did mention about 'time' right? Actually ladies and gentlemen, that's true.
This is the fact, you could only choose two from Life, Love, or Friendship. When the time is right, you will be able to choose all of them.
So, what do I mean by mentioning 'time'?
'When the time is right', I mean is when you meet your life-partner. Because he/she will become your life, your lover, and also your friend.
So, it's all make sense eh? It's all about patience. The question is, how long I should wait? I know that people vary on their patience level. So that's why God gave us different time to wait.
Some people are given a short time to wait, but some people don't. They have to wait longer. But it's worth waiting for. The problem come when they don't have any patiences to wait.
Underline the last sentence of it, especially on 'problem'. Refer back to previous chapter, that's the problem. For example when you choose Love and Life, than you may lost Friendship. Some of your friends may change due to it. On the other hand, when you choose Love and Friendship, you don't have a life. You don't even have a time for yourself, your college, your job, your health. Because you only do care about the other two. Then, how about Life and Friendship? You know the answer.

33.3%, Can I?
I don't think it's a good idea to choose all of them. (Oh damn it, blackout!) It's because you can't work all of them maximally. Ideally, you think you're doing good, but in reality, you're abandoning one of them that you don't even realize before they tell to you.

Don't be sad or depressed after you read my post. Well, this is only my opinion. But if I have to choose, I'd prefer to wait, or choose Friendship and Life. How about Love? *chuckles*
Love is the only thing in those options that we can't control, and understand when it will come. But friendship and life, you can find them everywhere and manage them well, then you'll get a happy life.

My reason why I choose to wait :
'When the time is right', I mean is when you meet your life-partner. Because he/she will become your life, your lover, and also your friend.
Earth is spinning around, life must go on.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment